RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MY2010 owners manual has a diagram of storage compartments (.pdf attached).

I have no idea what #4 is pointing to with the horizontal bar at the steering wheel area. Any ideas?

[attachment=0:3jccrdew]storage compartments.pdf[/attachment:3jccrdew]

(Last stupid question today, I promise.)

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TripleE said:
http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32493&p=251371&hilit=storage#p251371
No kidding. :lol: That's great. (I didn't search for tampax. I'll expand my search terms next time.)

·
Registered
69 Posts
if you look at your driver's seat while sitting in it there's a little pocket in the front in between your legs. perfect for putting speeding tickets! `) i have the same in my 08.'

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
umbertob said:
Don't rub it in. :evil:
If you have a Staples by you (not the arena where the Lakers play) but the office supply store, you might try to get one of these and duck tape it to the front of the seat. In fact you could have them in the back as well--one for each family member.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
umbertob said:
Don't rub it in. :evil:
Don't feel bad. The 2010 doesn't have one either, apparently. No pocket that I could find. That part of the manual must be a carryover from previous years.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
MMK110464 said:
In my 2010 RRS HSE, the #4 pocket under the steering wheel is a sunglass compartment.
Wot, the '10's have a new spot to put stuff in? That does it...now I'm jealous.

Although I wonder what would find its way in there...women are like squirrels preparing for winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts