Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let you guys know that I requested my deal to update my car speed-o-meter to 280 KPH (from 240 KPH maximum before which is roughly 150 MPH) which comes by default in MY14.5. When he contacted the factory as he claimed he updated it. Now, just like MY14.5 the parking sensor will automatically engage below 20KPH which is awesome. You should talk to your dealer about it.

On side note: the new RRS manual has In-control app page in it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
You should get your MY designation either in your order confirmation sheet from the dealer. Or if you have the VIN, you can look it up in Topix.

Model year slight difference cause the designation changes. If you're getting your car now, it's the 2014.5 model. A couple more months and it'll be the 2015 models. Earlier adapters got the 2014.25 (the initial L494 builds) models.

-ThinkMac-

Side bar question...where are people getting MY14.XX info from? Where do I look for the XX on my car. What does it mean ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine comes without auto-parking sensor activation but following a tip valid for FFRR I have tried and... It works!

Keep parking-sensor button activation pressed for more than 10 seconds and... Now is working as you wish ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I tried the tip but all i got was an error message saying Park-Assist unavailable, please see your Dealer. I don't have the park-assist option but I thought the automated activation of the front parking sensors wouldn't need this anyway.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried the tip but all i got was an error message saying Park-Assist unavailable, please see your Dealer. I don't have the park-assist option but I thought the automated activation of the front parking sensors wouldn't need this anyway.
I get exactly the same message when I hold the park assist button! (OS is broken and yet to be fixed)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.