RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My suspension air pump may be dying. Need help in changing it out shadetree Style.

I beleve a new pump may be in my future. Did a search but came up empty. Has anyone changed out there suspension air pump? Where can I find the procedure for this operation? Thanks for any help, or suggestions.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
135 Posts
Re: My suspension air pump may be dying. Need help in changing it out shadetree Style

I replaced my EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) pump myself in my garage. It only took about an hour. It's inside an insulated plastic housing on the (US) driver's side of the truck, underneath the rear passenger door. There are plenty of pumps out there on sites like ebay to replace yours but it's important to note that you must get one of the newer part numbers as the older pumps have weak exhaust valve springs which cause failure. Your issue may also be a faulty drier and not pump. If you search "eas pump" on this forum you will get many results with many discussions about the different issues affecting this system.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: My suspension air pump may be dying. Need help in changing it out shadetree Style

Got it thanks. EAS Pump in search did the trick. I have never had good luck with some site searches this one included.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts