RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? :mrgreen: Sorry about the quality.. its already dark over here. The SUV is blending in.. `)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks sweet! Specs serb specs! Oh and some day time pictures too

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments, I love the wheels. They are the perfect balance for me.. and I love the black on black. Some may think its played out or not enough contrast.. but this needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate. They look sick and nothing but compliments from everyone so far.

They are 22x9 w/ a 35 offset. The tires are the typical size, 285/35/22. No rubbing at all.. in fact it rides smoother than my stocks. I'm not just saying that.. it truly is much smoother than my stock 20s on hancooks. Maybe its the toyo tires.. I don't know. But I notice no difference at all in harshness.. its improved if anything.

Thanks again for the kind words.. I'll get some better pictures up later in the week.

milobrandt said:
Looking good.
Milo, I was in Portland.. you never wrote back on the email! Shame on you :snooty: lol

Bojan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Serb said:
Thanks for the compliments, I love the wheels. They are the perfect balance for me.. and I love the black on black. Some may think its played out or not enough contrast.. but this needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate. They look sick and nothing but compliments from everyone so far.

They are 22x9 w/ a 35 offset. The tires are the typical size, 285/35/22. No rubbing at all.. in fact it rides smoother than my stocks. I'm not just saying that.. it truly is much smoother than my stock 20s on hancooks. Maybe its the toyo tires.. I don't know. But I notice no difference at all in harshness.. its improved if anything.

Thanks again for the kind words.. I'll get some better pictures up later in the week.

milobrandt said:
Looking good.
Milo, I was in Portland.. you never wrote back on the email! Shame on you :snooty: lol

Bojan
what brand are those wheels? they look amazing!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Serb said:
milobrandt said:
Looking good.

Bojan
I never received an email... Are you sure you sent it to the correct address? Hit me up next time your in town.

Cheers, Milo

·
Registered
260 Posts
milobrandt said:
Serb said:
milobrandt said:
Looking good.

Bojan
I never received an email... Are you sure you sent it to the correct address? Hit me up next time your in town.

Cheers, Milo
Istanbul TR, What?!?! Nas?ls?n?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Serb said:

milobrandt said:
Looking good.

Bojan
Black on black not my favorite, but I do love the mesh style wheel. I'll have to look at TSW's site for the silver version of those. More pics!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
Darn...I missed all the fun...how did that happen on a simple wheel posting?

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
:lol: How to any of these rediculous pissing matches start? 8~

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to get the car detailed this week.. so for those of you wanting daytime photos :mrgreen: I'll get to that quickly.

The wheels are TSW Doningtons.. same maker as Redbourne wheels and Victore Equip wheels made for porsche that I had on my Cayenne.

Tires are Toyo.. and they are phenomenal. Very quiet.. haven't had the chance to play w/ them in the rain yet.. but I'm very happy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
they are 22's correct? Some places show 20's some don't so not sure cuz those don't look like 20s!
car looks wicked. you should post some day time pictures so the full details of hte car show! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts