RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Those photos are so epic, I've showed them to so many people. Can't even imagine what you were thinking at the time.

Pokerplayer, you should do a post about your experiences with the full size RR, maybe even a comparo from an owner's perspective.
I drove a few RRs this weekend, nothing newer than MY2008 and left with apprehension, I was expecting the overall fit and materials to be far superior to my RRS but felt that such wasn't the case. I did love the increased space in the cabin but it felt heavy and more truck like. I liked it a lot but not quite enough to switch.

Maybe you already did it and I missed it.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I like how they airbrushed the Hummer right out of that picture on the web site... :lol: Did you get your first royalties check yet? Hey Mike, we should go back to Azusa OHV and have some fun again one of these weekends! Are you up to it on your FFRR? If so, let's get together and go, maybe we will get some more local forum members to join in.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rafa - great idea on the write up comparison. I did a little bit but not as detailed but just for kicks you can check out the pic below ;-)

Scroll down in the bottom of the post:

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37946

Umberto - lol on the royalties `) Azusa is OHV my backyard so just let me know. Let's see who else might want to join us. I need some action shots of the FFRR anyway and see what she can do. I just need to change my shoes ;)

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts