RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Sunny Tampa, Florida-

Wanted to share pictures of my Range Rover Sport Supercharged Dynamic in Corris Gray with the 2018 / 2019 model year upgraded Autobiography style wheels.

It was hard for me to find any photos of an L494 with these wheels. The wheel style is called 9012, they are an extra cost option on the 2018/19 Autobiography models and also the same style wheels from the Velar First Edition.

So far, loving the upgrade. I have them with 285/40/22 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires. Between the wheel style and tire size, I think they visually fill out the wheel well very nicely and have a nice, modern appearance.

These are just 2 quick pics I snapped in the driveway. I'll take some more when I get a chance and post 'em up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good Grey/diamond cut wheels on a grey car is a no brainer IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,082 Posts
Wheels look great! Which ones came with your vehicle originally?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's how the wheels look installed on a Velar First Edition:

Here's another shot of the 22" 9012 style wheels on a Range Rover Sport Autobiography:

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
45 Posts
Im looking for a set of those (your original) if you want to sell them? Just message me. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
So is it okay to pit 285 on 9012 wheels? 275 40 22 is the standard I believe?
I'm thinking to get 285 35 22
Thanks!

·
Registered
2014 RRS SC Dynamic Autobiography
171 Posts
Those look really good. Improvement over the stock wheels for sure.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im looking for a set of those (your original) if you want to sell them? Just message me. :)
Those wheels you are asking about on a Fuji White Rover like yours "jeremybrown"... look really good! They look even better in gloss or even flat black as well. I wanted them on mine as according to the "Rover Build Sheet" I ordered... it showed those came on my 14.5 RRSSC in 21" size. But the previous owner went with aftermarket 22" and 9 spoke "Stormer" style black wheels. I like them a lot but they are a bitc# to get every nook and cranny rid of road debris and brake dust. The look good clean though!

Range Rover Sport Supercharged with side view.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts