RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I have a 2011 L322 and the PDC is not working, I press the button and does nothing, no lights or sounds
Also the graphics of the back up camera are not working,
I checked the settings and they are turned on
Is there any way to test/diagnose? I have no software or LR diagnostic tool
Any idea is more than welcome

·
Registered
38 Posts
This has happened to me and it looks like the same issue I had where the PDC button was dead and no graphics, despite "on" from the on-screen menu. Turns out I had a short in my rear bumper wiring. Once I sorted that out, it still was the same and all roads lead to the Parking Module being fried. Said module is found on the drive side inner rear quarter panel. It is a simple replacement. Good Luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a 2012 RR and have this issue. At first it will intermittent, now it doesn't work at all (graphics or PDC button/sounds). I had an issue with the rear sunroof water drain being clogged and water was running down above the headliner and down the rear pillar into the electronics. Everything now works (i think & touch wood) except the PDC button and graphics. I purchased a new parking aid module but it doesn't seem to be the problem. Although, I'm thinking it may require programming or re-setting a fault and I have no equipment for that.
Any advise would be awesome. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I have a 2012 RR SC. I had an issue where water wasn’t draining out the rear sunroof drain (drivers side) instead it was running along/above the headliner and down the rear pillar into the electrical equipment. Once I fixed drain the PDC button became intermittent before it stopped working completely. I tried replace the parking aid module, but no luck. Has this happened to anyone. I was thinking maybe the car needs to have a fault reset. Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had an issue with the PDC not working, I only found out when I reversed right into a car in the parking lot! Fortunately there was no damage. The day before it had rained hard and water had found its way into the rear right quarter area through the roof rail mounting bolt. I removed the passenger side (NA model) rear access panel and dried the controller out with a hair dryer. Fortunately, the system started working again. I also thread sealed and re-torqued the six roof rail mounting bolts, the leak never happened again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got a similar issue on my 2012 rr. Mine beeps once and button flashes for 2 seconds then goes off. I think its wiring or a sensor but no idea.
If there is nothing happening on the button, have you checked your fuse in passenger glove box?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts