RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have changed my Discovery 4 2011 HSE for a RR Vogue SE 4.4. I have noticed that when I start driving it always starts in second gear unless I manually change for 1st. Is this normal. I have also noticed that the front suspension is a little noise when driving over irregular road. Could it be the that I need to changed the bushes. It would be strange as the car only has 10K miles. All the best, Arie (from Brazil)

·
Registered
629 Posts
You need atrustworthy independent dealer to service your vehicle. It could be your lower control arms bushings or your airbag suspension. The car needs a good transmission guy too. Maybe changing the tranny, differential and transfer case fluids might help as a cheap start. Enjoy! My wife has a white 2013 with the V8 and no stop start and it gets better gas mileage than my 16 supercharged autobiography.

I have changed my Discovery 4 2011 HSE for a RR Vogue SE 4.4. I have noticed that when I start driving it always starts in second gear unless I manually change for 1st. Is this normal. I have also noticed that the front suspension is a little noise when driving over irregular road. Could it be the that I need to changed the bushes. It would be strange as the car only has 10K miles. All the best, Arie (from Brazil)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts