RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've just picked up a '99 HSE with a little over 200K! She's been converted to springs and she runs really well but, I have to pick up a drive shaft for the front to have 4 wheel drive and a driver side foglight. Right now I have the TCS, ABS and brake light light on and I'm going to have those read by my indy. I'm already sourcing the parts as I'm typing. When she's together she'll be good as new. I'll be using the search tool to figure out what is to be done. The water pump and brakes along with a tune up have already been performed by the PO's indy whom I've met gave me some more details about my rig. I'm really happy with my purchase and it's good to be back in a P38.

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
Congrads and welcome. You might want to search a bit on that missing drive line. They are usually only removed when something has gone wrong with the diff or VC. :?

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
e38man said:
I'll be using the search tool to figure out what is to be done.

Unlike a few of the other clowns that joined up this week, you are going to fit in just fine.

Congrats on the purchase. Let's see some pics of the beauty. Also, please ad your location to your profile so that we can help you better in the future, as different countries have different options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kmagnuss said:
e38man said:
I'll be using the search tool to figure out what is to be done.

Unlike a few of the other clowns that joined up this week, you are going to fit in just fine.

Congrats on the purchase. Let's see some pics of the beauty. Also, please ad your location to your profile so that we can help you better in the future, as different countries have different options.
Cool thanks, my profile has been updated and let's see what can be done about the pics....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Very nice rover, welcome to the club!

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!
They make no financial sense what so ever, but we all love them non the less! I am nearly upto you in mileage, we haev 193k miles on ours. Still going strong with the original motor/tranny.
Martin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts