RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I just bought my very first Range Rover. It is a 2006 HSE with 69K miles. I think it is great shape and look forward to many more miles in it! I have always wanted one and the info in this forum really helped to guide me in my decision (including the extended warranty). Here are some pics below. Thanks! David

[attachment=1:1fg9nal1]IMG_6929.jpg[/attachment:1fg9nal1][attachment=2:1fg9nal1]IMG_6926.jpg[/attachment:1fg9nal1][attachment=0:1fg9nal1]IMG_6927.jpg[/attachment:1fg9nal1]

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
I got the 06' when it came out. I've got about 52,000 miles on it and it drives like the day I bought it. Amazing car, and certainly a good year.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all for your warm welcome. Just got my first taste of winter driving in the RR driving through a Snow Storm getting home just now. The RR did great!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just got mine in February! i love it!!! but here's a dumb question . . . where do you keep your phone when driving. i have a blackberry and in my old navigator i kept it in the arm "rest" on the door. that's no longer an option. and everywhere else i put it just seems so insecure. any suggestions?

·
Registered
52 Posts
my BB fits perfectly in the small 'tray' just in front of the gear selector. It blocks a bit of the ride hight indicator, but it seems to be fairly;y secure...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts