RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 HSE has been lifting when I drive, it thinks that I’m in ride hight. The screen is showing that I’m not lifted and my selector switch is lit up on ride height. I like the lifted look but the handeling not so much. Any ideas

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,783 Posts
Well if the screen and selector shows you in standard height, what makes you think you are in any other setting? If you select wading mode what happens?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s in the middle setting now, I have 22” wheels and 265/50 tires usually I only have about 2.5 inches clearance . Right now I have a good 6 inches. It still will drop down and raise up even more

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
574 Posts
It’s in the middle setting now, I have 22” wheels and 265/50 tires usually I only have about 2.5 inches clearance . Right now I have a good 6 inches. It still will drop down and raise up even more
Check the exaust muffler in the eas compressor case aka turtle in the trunk

Exaust muffler in the red circle

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M l 1903.
You’re pictures didn’t come through, could you please repost them

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
865 Posts
I don't have a picture...but the compressor is under the spare in the back. When you remove the tire you will find a hose coming out from the compressor well with a filter stuck in the end. It is usually attached to the side of the the spare well on the forward side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts