RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just saw a 2014 RRS on the road, driving in the opposite direction on a 6 lane avenue. Even though it was on the other side of the road, the Sport immediately caught my eye, which is great since I was on my way to the eye doc's for a vision issue.

The Sport was completely blacked out (Santorini, dark windows, black rims) -- not my style, but it was striking. The bad news was the fact that the front left day time running lights were not working. His left blinker was on, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anyway, that was the lasting impression of my first sighting.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
The bad news was the fact that the front left day time running lights were not working. His left blinker was on, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anyway, that was the lasting impression of my first sighting.
Welcome.

You stay in a lot? Playing video games and stuff? :grin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome. I figured since I was posting in the RRS II forum, it would be understood to be a sighting of the 2014 RRS. I should have been more thorough in my description.

·
Registered
385 Posts
So I just saw a 2014 RRS on the road, driving in the opposite direction on a 6 lane avenue. Even though it was on the other side of the road, the Sport immediately caught my eye, which is great since I was on my way to the eye doc's for a vision issue.

The Sport was completely blacked out (Santorini, dark windows, black rims) -- not my style, but it was striking. The bad news was the fact that the front left day time running lights were not working. His left blinker was on, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anyway, that was the lasting impression of my first sighting.
Many vehicles will turn off the DRL on the side when the turn indicator is flashing; this is SOP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts