RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said, my apologies!! Today I sat around at the office, actually talkin to Martin while lookin through 75 pages of P38 parts, on the Atlantic British's web-site. Well I came to terrible realization, I have become GREEDY!! :oops: PLEASE accept my apologies!!! :sad: my prices have become, well ridiculous in some cases. I said when I started this hobby that I was doing it for you guys, some how I got a way from that and It became about the money and not about keeping your Rangi on the road.

THAT CHANGES TODAY!!!

I am going to revamp my prices. I will start tonight and have the task completed by the end of the weekend!! Once completed I will post a code that will give you an additional 10% off until January, 1 2012

If there is a part that you need and can not live without before the end of the weekend, send me an email and we will work it out for [email protected]

Martins gonna kill me heheheh

Thanks you

Scotty

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
I wont kill you, just wont answer the fone when you call........:grin:
Nothing wrong with a revamp, especially at this time of year!:clap:

Martin

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
Now get ordering stuff of him, or I will be kickin his butt on Sunday! :twisted:

Martin

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,491 Posts
I like that ;)

PS : you two makes a lovely couple ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Scotty, just what the hell are you talking about? I called and asked you for an emergency next day mail of a double o ring heater core pipe bracket and was willing to pay what you asked. The bill, my fellow range rover forum friends, $0. You merely asked me to donate what I thought it was worth. And I casually mentioned I needed a passanger headlight wiper and wow, there was one inside the next day package. Hm. When I bought all my radiator hoses for the cooling system upgrade from Atlantic British they sent me the wrong hose clamps and one of the hoses was crimped so now it has a crease... jsut wondering on which mountian off road adventure that pressure build up is going to go off...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I found where I went wrong, in the beginning I said our prices would be (Fair Not What The Market Would Bear)!! Where I went wrong was, I kept looking at the prices on competitors website's then it was all greed from there..:oops: So all prices have been changed, some prices were reduced more then 75%!! Now I'll learn how to make an Xmas code and post it up to give you a 10% discount for Xmas!!

Please let me know if you see something not right and I'll fix it, I know in the past some of you have waited ridiculous amounts of time before your parts arrived, please forgive me we were going through a tuff time for awhile there. From here on all orders will go out with in 2-3 days from the placement of your order. If you are out side the U.S. and pay by credit card no order will ship until your money hits my bank, usually 3 days. This has become necessary because of fraud. In the past when I would ship outside the U.S. once the credit card transaction had taken place, I would be informed that it's a stolen card and of course, I had already ship the part, you get the rest.

Additionally please remember, I have a full time job I leave for work at 5:30 in the A.M. I get home at 6:00 P.M. and I do have a wife and kids! If you need something ASAP and are willing to pay for the overnight shipping then I'll make that happen.

REMEMBER ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

As always thank you

Scotty

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover MkIII / L322
54 Posts
:think:Hmmm? I never thought there was anything to apologize for. After reading your post, you still didn't convince me.
Have a great holiday all!!
Don

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Don, how's the rangi running these days?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Please let me know if you see something not right and I'll fix it, I know in the past some of you have waited ridiculous amounts of time before your parts arrived, please forgive me we were going through a tuff time for awhile there. From here on all orders will go out with in 2-3 days from the placement of your order. If you are out side the U.S. and pay by credit card no order will ship until your money hits my bank, usually 3 days. This has become necessary because of fraud. In the past when I would ship outside the U.S. once the credit card transaction had taken place, I would be informed that it's a stolen card and of course, I had already ship the part, you get the rest.

OK Scotty, apology accepted if it means the wheels I paid for on Aug 12 will be shipped immediately.

Finlay

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YIKES, sorry I for got the code, it's coming in the next hour or so my bad..

Thanks

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny you should mention that Carl, there in the box with your goodies :shock:

hehehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts