RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello to each and every one of you fine people.
My name is Tony but my friends call me DAMIAN666 & i am from a little fishing town by the name of ARBROATH in a place some of you may know as SCOTLAND.

I have taken the first steps in my quest to quit alcahol and joined your fine site of ALCAHOLICS ANONOMOUS annd in dooing so i guess i have taken the first step to sorting my problem of too much drinking.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS NOT AN ALCAHOLICS ANONOMOUS FORUM........

I need to stop drinking whilst on the computer hahaha :D

But seriously im not an alcaholic altho some will say different about us SCOTTS lol

I am however Tony (DAMIAN666) & i am from Arbroath and the new owner of a RANGE ROVER P38 2.5TD & loveing every drive i take.

So just wanted to say hi to you all and i dare say i will be picking your brains in regards to situations :dance:

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
I thought Scottish was a synonym for Alcoholic :D

I spent a weekend there and loved it. welcome to the RoverHolic club.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
DAMIAN666 said:
...joined your fine site of ALCAHOLICS ANONOMOUS

I am however Tony (DAMIAN666) & i am from Arbroath and the new owner of a RANGE ROVER P38 2.5TD & loveing every drive i take.
No drinking and typing allowed here Mr. Devil man... :D :D as serious spelling mistakes may occur.

Eh hope you like drrrrrrriving arrrrrrround everrrrryy turrrrrrn in the rrrrroad in that grrrrreat grrrrrreeeen countrrrrrry of yourrrrs.

Grandpa came from some place called Craigeleaghe or something like that...
:D

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
PJPR01 said:
DAMIAN666 said:
...joined your fine site of ALCAHOLICS ANONOMOUS

No drinking and typing allowed here Mr. Devil man... :D :D as serious spelling mistakes may occur.

Eh hope you like drrrrrrriving arrrrrrround everrrrryy turrrrrrn in the rrrrroad in that grrrrreat grrrrrreeeen countrrrrrry of yourrrrs.

Craigellachie?
I'll be up there tomorrow. Its right in the middle of Speyside whisky country and the Macallan distillery is a mile or so outside the village, I'll be driving through after I've been to Balvenie Castle.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
Craigellachie? I'll be up there tomorrow. Its right in the middle of Speyside whisky country and the Macallan distillery is a mile or so outside the village, I'll be driving through after I've been to Balvenie Castle.[/quote]

Yes!! That's it - thanks Tim! Actually I meant to say great grandfather came from there ..I'd like to go visit one day.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
There's also a Telford bridge at the edge of the village.
I wouldn't say Craigellachie is all that special but if you like whisky...

·
Registered
269 Posts
DAMIAN666 said:
But seriously im not an alcaholic altho some will say different about us SCOTTS lol
I have to say I'm with you on this Damian666, I also am not an alcoholic.... alcohlolics go to meetings, I'M A DRUNK! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
p38arover said:
Tim (Scotland) said:
There's also a Telford bridge at the edge of the village.
I'd like to see that!
Fancy a trip to Scotland?
No?
Ok then.

Its the oldest iron-framed bridge in Scotland, built in 1814. The iron was cast in Wales and transported up here by canal boat, sea-going boat and horse-drawn wagon.
Its 151 feet (46m) long and owing to the rock face and sharp turn on the north side there is a rumour that it was intended for somewhere else. Its no longer open to vehicles as it was superceded by a wide, two lane concrete bridge built in the 70s. The new bridge, without the sharp exit ramp, is behind my vantage point.

There are nine distilleries, three castles a museum and a cooperage within ten miles of the bridge.

·
Registered
286 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts