RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is completely amazing. Put 12k miles on my older SVR, and the moment I took off in this thing I couldn't believe how many little things they changed that made the package that much better. Really, really thrilled with it! The car feels torquier down low and the transmission tuning is WAY improved from the first SVR...and they definitely changed up some of the suspension settings/setup as they definitely cut down a little bit more of the pitching the old car had (granted it was never THAT bad). Oh, and with the summer tires...this thing is STICKY. What a blast to drive. Now off to the shop for tint, spacers and some clear bra.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
87 Posts
Beautiful color combo. Congrats.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Looks awesome! Congratulations!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! Looks great (I have the pretty much the same thing on order for MY19).

I'm curious what your plan is for tinting - just the driver/passenger front windows or applying ceramic all around? How dark?

Is the existing color tint for the rears the same as the hatch?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
288 Posts
Awesome color combo

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
905 Posts
Nice.

Nice dealer also. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! Looks great (I have the pretty much the same thing on order for MY19).

I'm curious what your plan is for tinting - just the driver/passenger front windows or applying ceramic all around? How dark?

Is the existing color tint for the rears the same as the hatch?

Just matching the rear section, it's easy and I have a 2019 on order as well so not trying to spend much on this one haha.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just matching the rear section, it's easy and I have a 2019 on order as well so not trying to spend much on this one haha.
just curious, why go from a 2018 to a 2019?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted an SVO paint, wanted to not care how long it took, figured the way to do that was order a 19 and take the 18 they had coming in given resale is ridiculously strong on them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts