Range Rovers Forum banner

MY 2018 optional Equipment

3K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Jaguar27 
#1 ·
Hi Guys! Last weekend I test drove an ‘18 Fuji White Range Rover and reserved it to pick up on Saturday, could you please do me a favor and have a quick look to see if there are any “Must haves” on the optional equipment list that are missing? If so, I can always order one. Thanks in advance! The other thing is, I have a hard time picking a color, I like most of them, so just getting another white one will solve my other dilemma plus the white with Black interior is easy to maintain, so I guess that helps.

Text Font Document Paper

See less See more
#3 ·
Drive Pro to me is a must, $1630.
Pick colors you don't dislike - can't go wrong with any available one.
Best of luck! Do you keep the Sport?

#6 ·
Thanks Totya, I agree, Drive pro is a good one, i will check when I go in today to see if they have another one with it included.

No, I’m not planning on keeping the Sport, I don’t drive it much anyway, only 11,000 miles on it in 2 1/2 years. It still looks and drives like new, it’s been great!!

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
You package quoted is very similar to my 2018. Same color same Wheels but I'm considering buying replacement wheels that are 5 spoke with buffed metal. (in think its a generational thing. I'm not in Love with the black wheels. Just my take.

I love the heads up dispay on the windshield. Some basic info but so handy and you eyes are still looking out the window. I love the surround camera, so helpful pulling into tight areas. the whole Vison Assist package is a must!

the seats is a must. I have front and back heated and cooled and they are killer!

its easier to tell you want I'm not a fan of:
Black contrast roof. I like white as there is already a lot of black sliding glass up there, save the $655
My biggest mistake with ordering it with a CD player, because it was free. Problem is it take up 80% of the space in the upper glove compartment.

I used to have a Jag with a heated windshield and at night with oncoming traffic you could actually see a faint grid which would litterally blur your vision slightly. I'll never own another, but that was a Jag.
Good luck, lets see some pics when you get it!

#7 ·
Y
My biggest mistake with ordering it with a CD player, because it was free. Problem is it take up 80% of the space in the upper glove compartment.
Wow is it really that big? Mind sharing a pic? I ordered it on my ATB too and this is making me regret it.

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply dougieboy, i get what you mean about black wheels, I would prefer the satin grey I have on my Sport, I can always get them done the same color. I’ve had a heated windshield on my last two sports and don’t even notice it any more, comes in handy on rainy days to clear condensation. I will post pics.

#9 ·
On my Sport you could upload CD’s to the Virtual CD Changer, maybe the RR is the same?

#10 ·
Just a a quick update. I didn’t get the White one I reserved, I got this one instead

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

#12 ·
#17 ·
Just thought i would post this to help potential buyers see what Corris with the black package option looks like in real life.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.