RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My RRS arrived. I’ve been spending the day driving and learning the car. This thing is amazing! I do have a few questions.

How can can I change the Bluetooth from automatically going to my iPhone music to defaulting pandora instead. I’d prefer to have it open pandora when I get in the car, as the music on my phone are old playlists.

‘’Where is the best place to order OEM parts? I notice a couple small pieces are missing in different places. For example, the supercharged badge isn’t there, and for some reason the floor mats are missing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
297 Posts
Had the exact same car. Minus the black rims. Loved it and love yours (I’m kinda biased )

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
50 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, drive her in good health and welcome to the club! I've had mine since March, ha, so I'm pretty much a newbie too. You will absolutely LOVE it!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
363 Posts
Congrats, wishing you many happy years with it 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the 16!! I too bought 2016 supercharged dynamic last year. It was a dealer demo, so it it was fully loaded and only had 7000 miles on it. So I’m listed as the RRS’s first owner. I love it to death. Just one word of advise. If the brakes start squealing, take to your nearest dealer because there is a service bulletin out for the brake pads. Especially the Brembo pads. They replaced mine for free. Saved about $1200.00.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
49 Posts
My RRS arrived. I’ve been spending the day driving and learning the car. This thing is amazing! I do have a few questions.

How can can I change the Bluetooth from automatically going to my iPhone music to defaulting pandora instead. I’d prefer to have it open pandora when I get in the car, as the music on my phone are old playlists.
Congrats on your new rig. For your music question - mine automatically plays whatever I have played on my phone last as long as that app is not dead (or killed when you swipe up on an iPhone). I play music from 2-3 different sources and sometimes NPR app too. As long as it's not too long ago I've played them they seem to play automatically when it's connected to the car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on the 16!! I too bought 2016 supercharged dynamic last year. It was a dealer demo, so it it was fully loaded and only had 7000 miles on it. So I’m listed as the RRS’s first owner. I love it to death. Just one word of advise. If the brakes start squealing, take to your nearest dealer because there is a service bulletin out for the brake pads. Especially the Brembo pads. They replaced mine for free. Saved about $1200.00.
My brakes squeal like a mother... nearest dealer is 90 miles away. If I call them, will they know what’s up?

Congrats on your new rig. For your music question - mine automatically plays whatever I have played on my phone last as long as that app is not dead (or killed when you swipe up on an iPhone). I play music from 2-3 different sources and sometimes NPR app too. As long as it's not too long ago I've played them they seem to play automatically when it's connected to the car.
i actually just discovered this as well. The issue was that I habitually hard close out of all my phone apps. Now I know to keep them open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes. I went to the dealership expecting to pay out the Whazoo, but after I explained what was going on to the service manager, he looked thru the Landrover service bulletins and I saw it with my own eyes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts