RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE Corris Grey after some work I had done........

Completed:
- Corris Grey License Plate holder and frames
- Corris Grey lower sills and rear Bumper
- Gloss Black Roof Wrap
- Gloss black trim including mirror caps rear, vents, tailgate trim, gloss black lettering (front/back), front grill, Front lower bumper and front/rear skid plates, fog lamps and rear mesh behind them.
- Gloss black PowderCoated Rims along with Range Rover Center Caps and Range Rover Valve Stems.
- Gloss Red Calipers
- Red SPORT badge to Accent Rims
- Lamin-X tint on headlights, tail lights and Fog lights (lightest shade)
- Black Land Rover Badges front and back (replacing nasty Green ones)
- QuickSilver Catback Exhaust with high temp black powdercoated tips

Upcoming things to do:
- Tune
- Pulley
- Clear Bra
- LED bulbs for door puddle lights and Back up lights (on order)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Selko.....

Kinda lost track of cost along the way. I tend to go head first on my projects. Here's the breakout (for the most part) Always hurts when I break things out...... Ugh!

-Roof Wrap $400
-Lamin-X $350
-Rims $800
-Calipers $400
-Window Tints $100
-Gloss Black Paint trim (everything) and Corris Grey sills and license plate holder and frames Approx $3500-$4000
-Range Rover center wheel caps, Black Land Rover Badges and Red Sport logo $200 (Ebay)
-Quicksilver Cat Back Exhaust $2400
- Exhaust Tips Hi Temp powdercoat $150
- LED puddle lights (Completed tonight) - $20 Amazon

Upcoming Cost:
Tune / Pulley Approx $2000
Clear Bra and Sills $1200-$1500

Me being happy with final outcome...... Priceless. For everything else there's Mastercard. Hah!!

If I would've known I was going this deep I would've bought the 5.0 V8...... Oh well. I know I'll trade this in a few years from now and surely get a 5.0 V8. Hopefully the SVR??

Goalie

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,081 Posts
Looks great! Corris grey was my second choice in color and every now and then I wonder what if. Posts like this one don't help. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Hodog........

I see the Canucks logo in your sig pic......Hockey in my blood. Was just in Vancouver this season for a AAA tourney with my son. : )

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great mods.....good looking vehicle.

You have obviously spent some time thinking about that one!!! :clap:

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,081 Posts
Thanks Hodog........

I see the Canucks logo in your sig pic......Hockey in my blood. Was just in Vancouver this season for a AAA tourney with my son. : )
Yes unfortunately a Canucks fan although I've never been to Vancouver! I just hope they can raise the Cup once in my lifetime. Of course they had to lose two Game 7s to make it extra painful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts