RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 43,000 miles on my 2010 RR Sport Supercharged and my dealer said that my brakes will need to be replaced soon. He said it'll cost $1100 for front brakes and rotors. Is there a website you recommend where I can purchase OEM brake kit (pads and rotors, etc) for the Brembo brakes for MY 2010 Supercharged? All the sites I see are for the 2009 and older Sport S/C.

·
Registered
407 Posts
this is for the full size range rovers. You should put your post in the "baby range,sport" (Cam'ron voice) section.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
I have 43,000 miles on my 2010 RR Sport Supercharged and my dealer said that my brakes will need to be replaced soon. He said it'll cost $1100 for front brakes and rotors. Is there a website you recommend where I can purchase OEM brake kit (pads and rotors, etc) for the Brembo brakes for MY 2010 Supercharged? All the sites I see are for the 2009 and older Sport S/C.
ER doc, where do u hail from? These are heavy

if East Coast then AtlanticBritish

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
741 Posts
+1 on atlantic british. Also, check ebay. I've scored many OEM RRS supercharged brake parts from ebay that are new for quite a discount. There's also parts.com, but they might have to special order it, takes time.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Doc, make sure to include a wear sensor just in case you snap yer old one. And if you replace the sensor yourself, don't do it within earshot of young children.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Unlike MY06-09s, MY2010+ front "high performance" brakes are not Brembo branded (although we all know they are still made by Brembo), perhaps that's what AB means when they say they don't offer Brembos for the newer RRS S/C? In any event, since AB is an official rr.net sponsor I have PMd them and asked them to shed some light on the subject... Hang in there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/LR016176G.cfm

http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/LR020362G.cfm

They have OEM rotors and pads according to their website...:think:

Btw, in case anyone is interested BPUtah even has OEM pads for the 2013, 2014, and 2015 RRS S/C. :grin:
Hi folks,

I think there might be some confusion on OEM vs. Genuine here. The links above show our genuine rotors and genuine pads - not OEM. We do offer Genuine rotors and pads for RR Sport SC 2010-On but we do not offer OEM parts. We also offer EBC performance pads for the RR Sport SC 2010 - On, but supplies are currently low and I believe they are currently on order.

Hope this helps clear things up, and thanks for reaching out!

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Thanks. Can you clear up the nuance between Genuine (termed OE I think) and OEM then? When I have ordered Genuine rotors and other parts from you, they come in a Land Rover box, w a LR label with a LR PN on them. I assume they are the same part I get from the LR dealer? They may be made by the OEM (who knows) but are labeled as an OE part.

I believe the OP was asking where he could get the same parts as he could get at the dealer...before this thread got derailed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts