RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice-do you like it better than the RRS you had awhile back? Have an 07 RRS. Thinking of trying a full size next. Interested in your thoughts.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mjustice said:
Nice-do you like it better than the RRS you had awhile back? Have an 07 RRS. Thinking of trying a full size next. Interested in your thoughts.

Thanks! Actually I like them both :) If you compare the RRS to the FFRR the later rides more like a boat while the smaller brother is a little more nimble on it's feet. Of course the room on the full size is pretty good. I have three kids to drive around `) . IMHO, the interior on both are pretty good and more leaning towards the RRS as far as the console goes. I like the rake on the RRS just the way it stands but I like how the FFRR overall looks. The only disappointment was I had a rear locking diff on the RRS and didn't have a choice on the full size as I bought it used. Regardless, you definitely can't go wrong if you go with the full size from the RRS. Goodluck!

Mike

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
211 Posts
Nice. I almost got the gunmetal stormers couple months ago but didnt really want low profile tires. What size tires are those?

·
Registered
952 Posts
That is one clean looking and beautiful FSRR...great photography too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gazellio said:
Great photography especially this one, it looks like a brochure picture and how did you get it that clean. :thumb:

Thanks for the comments fellas :) nothing special just a Sony Cybershot camera and Meguiars NXT wax and some elbow grease inside the garage :thumb:

Mike

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
Mike beautiful pics!!! :clap:

So how fast do you push your FFRR? I debated switching out my laser jammer and stuff from my RRS, but as you said it's just such a boat compared to the RRS, and I only push it very seldomly vs my sport where if the road was open, I was taking it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
WANT!! 8-0=
I will go back to the p38 forum :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
GOT **** THAT BYTCH IS CLEAN! You've inspired me to cop some 22 inch Stormers. I was on the fence, but now I'm convinced! :clap:

·
Registered
35 Posts
[quote\]Thanks for the comments fellas :) nothing special just a Sony Cybershot camera and Meguiars NXT wax and some elbow grease inside the garage :thumb:

Mike[/quote]

Great looking RR. I love the stormers. I was thinking of getting 22 inch stormers as well in black finish but not sure yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts