RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
No one's going to mention the snakeskin green Viper in the garage?
I had a 2003 GTS and 2009 ACR Hardcore :)
Nice trucks!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Lol. Thanks! Mopar or no car! It’s actually Stryker green!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Very cool. I just did the back bumper last weekend, and my wife l405. I’m thinking of doing the front, with bumper and lights around 1500. But I haven’t sourced an 18 hood, lower grille inserts tow cover and fog light bar so I have jumped. Plus the headlight conversion module is 780.00 as well. So with paint, I think the cheapest is 4-6 grand which ain’t cheap. The rear bumper was 130 and the paint 500 bucks and exhaust tips 450.00.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
The new style taillights looks really nice. I can't justify changing my own but I would if something happened to the existing ones and they needed replacement.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thats not bad mark for $130 thats a steal. As always you know I must always ask, do you have a link for it?

Also I have seen some conversions done without the hood or fenders but there is a slight gap that looks noticeable on many colors

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Can you please screen shot the front of a car with new headlights and grille with the old bumper and hood so I can see the gaps your talking about?

I have another update on the front facelift a bit of good news:

1. 2018 Headlights are on eBay 500-1000k each, with maybe a minor scratch or broken tab.
2. Bumper is on eBay 350-800 used needs a little reconditioning and paint.
3. Headlight Conversion wiring kit is 750.00 from a Eastern Bloc country but legit.
4. Hood is only 1,000 new!
5. Painting the hood 500-1k.
4-5 k isn’t a bad investment for a stylish car the next 3-4 years because shortages in the first year of a new body.

Everything is on eBay f10m5 it just takes searching an hour a night on the iPad ignoring my wife watching the real housewives crap!

Plus most used parts have a make offer button. So Cal has a huge body shop take off parts economy.

Please take pics of the facelifted cars with only 2018 headlights and grille. I was thinking of trying that too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Can you please screen shot the front of a car with new headlights and grille with the old bumper and hood so I can see the gaps your talking about?

I have another update on the front facelift a bit of good news:

1. 2018 Headlights are on eBay 500-1000k each, with maybe a minor scratch or broken tab.
2. Bumper is on eBay 350-800 used needs a little reconditioning and paint.
3. Headlight Conversion wiring kit is 750.00 from a Eastern Bloc country but legit.
4. Hood is only 1,000 new!
5. Painting the hood 500-1k.
4-5 k isn’t a bad investment for a stylish car the next 3-4 years because shortages in the first year of a new body.

Everything is on eBay f10m5 it just takes searching an hour a night on the iPad ignoring my wife watching the real housewives crap!

Plus most used parts have a make offer button. So Cal has a huge body shop take off parts economy.

Please take pics of the facelifted cars with only 2018 headlights and grille. I was thinking of trying that too.
LOL I do the same thing when my fiancé is watching the kardishans. Those type of shows has helped make mod purchases easier. “I’m getting the grill it’ll look like Kylie Jenners Range Rover now” 🤣😂

When I’m home later I’ll send you the pictures. There’s a ton on the eBay.co.uk if you look up 2012-2014 Vogues for sale you’ll see plenty of people selling the “half” facelift conversions.

did you buy your rear bumper used?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yes I bought the rear bumper used. Google “El parce Range Rover parts either Compton or Carson or Rancho Dominguez “ he had it listed used at 189 and I drove up to his shop and offered 120 and he accepted 130 cash on the barrelhead just like Boss Hog of Dukes of Hazzard used to say! It had scratched in the lower plastic and on the paint. But my body shop did the bumper for 600 including making it look brand new and fitting the exhaust tips. Body shop can sand out the lower plastic bumper and then rattle can it matte to look like the rest of the moldings, and professionally sprayed the upper painted portion of the bumper.

FYI powerful uk has the tips for about 450 shipped to the US.

I found them! https://www.ebay.com/str/elparceusedautoparts

21 - 32 of 32 Posts