RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked. I searched, but no luck. I did find a FAQ that linked to an american site that listed bluetooth phone compatibility matched to your VIN. Seems to indicate that my phone and VIN should allow for music playback over bluetooth.

Anyway, have a 2011 Range Rover Sport SC. Samsung S9+ connects fine for calls, but not for playing music. Did the 2011 just not have this feature yet? Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers,
Jay

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Playing music thru Bluetooth wasn't an option back then, you can play music from your iPhone thru a cable but if you wanna stream music from your Android you need a Bluetooth adaptor.

I use this and it works just fine.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Thanks Venom. I thought that was the case. Bluetooth for voice is much simpler than music I guess. I'm currently using a USB drive for music. All the steering wheel controls work fine for that. I do have an old Iphone I was going to hook up to the cable for just music, but honestly the cable and phone take up too much room in the center console. I do know there are bluetooth adaptors that will connect to the cable. Might eventually go that route. I can't get the link you supplied to work, but I do know the type you are talking about.

Cheers,
Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts