RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb question - how do I change the speedometer from MPH to KM/H on a ‘19 RRS?

We’re in Canada camping and I’ve looked through every setting I can and have been able to change it to KM in the Trip setting so I see stuff like my mileage, average vehicle speed, and remaining kilometers all in meters. But my displayed speed is still in MPH. The vehicle smartly recognizes that the signs are all in KM/H and the icon will even flash like it’s supposed to when I speed, so when the icon is for 100 KM/H and I’m driving 65 mph the icon flashes. But the stupid thing is still displaying MPH for my actual speed. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
21 Posts
I would love to know if this is possible :) I've tried this a couple of times for the drive to Whistler. Haven't found it. If someone knows how would love to know too.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
381 Posts
IIRC, you can change this in the Menu, under Vehicle Set-up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good night , i was able to change km - mph in the digital display ,But not the full odometer . Any assistance will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
^^^ not an option for customer.
only the menu thing

·
Registered
746 Posts
Totya is correct, I remember there was a thread about a Canadian customer wanted to change to MPH, the speedometer is fixed based on your car's origin country. Anything to change that is not possible, probably due to import/export regulations and/or a bazillion other things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts