RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi range rover lovers, im new to the board and im thinking about buying a 2010 range rover early next year. What is the average monthly note for a RRS. Im hoping to get one used next year with low mileage. I hope i can get one that's around $50,000. Is it possible to get a note that's not over $1,000 a month `) `)

·
Registered
270 Posts
I may be wrong about this, but if you are looking to purchase early next year (2011), then shouldn't the 2011's be out. The reason why ai am asking is that the supply of 2010's should be all bought up by then or at least super rare. Also if there are 2010's out there with low mileage, to me that would mean that someone bought it and brought it back do to issues. So you may find one a little cheaper, but there may be some issues with it and thats why a 2010 would be sitting on someones lot with low mileage in 2011.

Please correct my thinking if I am wrong. This is pretty much the reason why I never bought a vehicle sitting in a dealer lot that was still in the 3 year lease period.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go use one of the auto loan calculators to figure that out. There's several variables involved in figuring out your monthly payment. Off the top of my head, its going to depend on your purchase price, down payment, interest rate and length of the loan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts