RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone replaced their Valve block on their 2003 MK3 if so did you save the old one?

I am trying to find parts to fix mine the Relief Valve solenoid is bad. I contacted Wabco but they are unable to help. these parts must be able to be purchased as a spare part! They remove from the Valve Block easily so why is this not a part we can buy from Land Rover.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK I have come up with a solution to this The other two valves work fine. So I have removed the piston from the Solenoid that is defective so it now acts as if the valve is OPEN. I have attached a valve between the Accumulator and the Valve Block and coupled it to the existing wiring harness but relocated the valve block to the inside of the trunk where the Jack is located. This now puts the valve block assembly in the warmth of the cabin and keeps the block in a dry location. I re ran all new hose lines and also installed a manual inflation system in the event that the compressor should fail.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
237 Posts
What were the symptoms? Could you also post some pics?
Thank you!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I actually picked up a complete reservoir with valve block for about £20 off ebay about 6 months ago. I bought it for a couple of electrical connectors. Not sure if it was a good buy or not.

·
Registered
293 Posts
because LR doesn't "repair", they "replace"

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2005 td6 L322 RR has the EAS disabled message - its now been reset by the dealer 3 times and re-occurs after about 6 weeks each time.
The dealers diagnosis is that it need a replacement EAS system - apparently the EAS system is a combined compressor/valve-solenoid block located in the boot under/behind the spare tire.
Has anyone found a cheaper place to buy these other than through the LR dealer?
On the other hand it might just be a case of a tiny piece of rubber from the EAS bellows stuck under one of the solenoid valves as I found with my previous P38 RR EAS when that shut down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also has anyone got the email address for RSW Solution LLC? his website does not function for contact through email.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Username:L4FLIROP- probabley no chance of you posting picture of your block relocation? has not been on here for almost a year. this may help with the dropping to bump stops when freezing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts