Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to RR(just got an HST last week) as I've left the Cayenne world. One of their features in the infotainment area is that it has a "Mixed" station that allows someone to have one screen where my favorite AM, FM and Satellite stations show up. I've searched to see if that's possible in the new vehicle but I can't find a way. Any thoughts?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,015 Posts
I don't even know what that means, but whatever cool and high-tech feature the other brand's infotainment system had, the Sport doesn't have it, never did and probably never will and no, a software update is not coming to fix that glaring omission. The Sport's infotainment system is about 3-4 dozen generations behind everyone else's. Also, it's crap. That's just the way it is, I want to spare you the heartache. ;-)

·
Registered
279 Posts
No there isn't a way to program both FM stations and SAT stations on the same screen you have to alternate between the two for those stations. One tip though, when you are in either FM or SAT you can press and HOLD the Mode button on the steering wheel to move from one page to the next page of presets for that Mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts