RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering what I am missing here ? Looks like there should be something filling the space in this front bumper between the license plate holder and the lower lip where the tow loop is. I see where the tow loop cover is off and have located that part. Also I see that on the passenger side there is a little cover missing which I have located that part as well. Please let me know what parts and or pieces I am missing here and if anyone has or knows where to get these parts fairly inexpensively would be nice. And / or any other suggestions for dressing up or customizing the space or void here. Was thinking about some aluminum mesh grille material. Suggestions and ideas welcome and pictures or photos of the like much appreciated. Thanks a lot folks. Definitely looking forward to some info from the community. Thanks again.

B5F16899-829D-424D-83D1-219F21EC7C2F.jpeg

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yes, you are missing a horizontal peice of the grille, its like a 2" tall bar that goes from one side to the other of that opening right in front of those two horizontal supports in your grille opening

·
Registered
251 Posts
You ought to put a larger squirrel cage fan in there to increase your air intake and improve gas mileage freeing up money for an in car margarita machine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts