RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just taken ownership of an 06 RRS HSE. I seem to have a few minor problems but I'll try to tackle them one at a time.

The first one that hopefully someone can help with is the missing clock on the dashboard. Where the clock should be showing I just have an empty space. I can go in to the settings and the area of the dispaly where the clock should be does display information in other menus so I know the display is working OK, I just have no clock showing.

Anybody able to help?

Dave

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,784 Posts
Have you actually gone into the clock settings to see if you can set it? Shot in the dark but I don;t believe there is an option for "off".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for the reply. Yep I've done that and I only get the option to set it or change to 24hr. the clock is showing on the stereo but not the dashboard.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,784 Posts
I think you will find that the radio is the only place it is suppose to show. This could also be a market specific thing. What is your actual location? "Southport" doesn't tell us anything.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
227 Posts
2005 & 2006 RRS do not display the clock on the dashboard centre screen, it's a MY2007 feature.

Easy to cure using 2007+ dashboard firmware (it's called Instrument Cluster Pack MY07 for pre-07 models) uploaded with the IID Tool.

This is something no dealer will do, as they do not have access to the MT07 firmware patched to work on the pre-07 dashboards.

·
Registered
191 Posts
2005 & 2006 RRS do not display the clock on the dashboard centre screen, it's a MY2007 feature.

Easy to cure using 2007+ dashboard firmware (it's called Instrument Cluster Pack MY07 for pre-07 models) uploaded with the IID Tool.

This is something no dealer will do, as they do not have access to the MT07 firmware patched to work on the pre-07 dashboards.
TheWojtek - Thanks. I was wondering how to get the clock on my 06.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thats fantasic news. Being a newbie to both Range Rovers and to the forum could you point me in the direction of this IID Tool and the Cluster Pack MY07 software?

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,240 Posts
Wow, thats fantasic news. Being a newbie to both Range Rovers and to the forum could you point me in the direction of this IID Tool and the Cluster Pack MY07 software?
Sure can.
Scroll down the main pages and you'll see the diagnostic forum. Go into it.
There is a "search forum" box in each section. Use it.
Southport, although I think I know which one due to me having good friends who live there, doesn't tell the rest of the world where you are. Change it to include a country.
This will help us, help you.

Martin

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just taken ownership of an 06 RRS HSE. I seem to have a few minor problems but I'll try to tackle them one at a time.

The first one that hopefully someone can help with is the missing clock on the dashboard. Where the clock should be showing I just have an empty space. I can go in to the settings and the area of the dispaly where the clock should be does display information in other menus so I know the display is working OK, I just have no clock showing.

Anybody able to help?

Dave
Dear, did you solve the proble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts