RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading another post and the writer made me laugh.............with the quote "back to misguided love of the vehicle".

After endless problems with my car I often feel like selling or driving it off the nearest cliff but once the problems are ironed out or fixed you go back to loving the car. I am like this all the time - one minute I hate it and the next when all is fixed I go back to polishing it endlessly and basically gazing lovingly at it ................SAD I KNOW !!

Is it just me or do range rovers have this effect on people ??

:eek:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to Land Rover ownership. It will always be a love/hate relationship :dance:

Michael

·
Registered
405 Posts
Don't buy a 07-09 RR. You will be disappointed. After owning 3 earlier Range Rovers, a Defender and a Disco, I was part of the faithful that accepted continual problems with new Rovers. But when I bought an 08, nothing, zilch, nada. It was kind of like owning a normal boring car with no issues. My 08, RIP was replaced with a 09 and nothing, zilch, nada. It appears the 2010s are returning to a little bit of the 03/04 new car issues syndrome so there is hope. `)

·
Registered
867 Posts
I've had too many Range Rovers.

I wonder... if I had saved the money for repairs instead of fixing them, how many more rovers would I have?

·
Registered
300 Posts
i never got the love back for mine, maybe time to let her go... :roll:

·
Registered
293 Posts
try owning a P38, its even worse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts