RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my truck my passenger side mirror would adjust to the down position when I put the truck in reverse. You know, to assist with backing out. What I noticed is that the drivers side mirror didn't adjust as well. Now, neither adjusts! Is there something I can do about this? Someone told me I may have to program the mirrors? Any truth to this or ideas? Thanks for any input... :think:

·
Registered
96 Posts
The little switch that determines whether you adjust the left or right mirror also determines whether the passenger side mirror turns down or not.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
PR4YME said:
When I got my truck my passenger side mirror would adjust to the down position when I put the truck in reverse. You know, to assist with backing out. What I noticed is that the drivers side mirror didn't adjust as well. Now, neither adjusts! Is there something I can do about this? Someone told me I may have to program the mirrors? Any truth to this or ideas? Thanks for any input... :think:
The drivers shouldn't adjust, you can look out the window if you want that angle. The passenger side should... As the previous poster mentioned the selection switch set to the passenger side will disable it from moving....

Mine actually doesn't work correctly so I leave it in the off position.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine go down but don't always come back up. Didn't know about the switch though, I'll have to try that

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine are exactly (06' RRS) the same sometimes go down sometimes dont - sometimes they come back up - sometimes they dont - bizzarely seat memory 2 works better than memory 1 for some reason - took it into the dealer and they put a new passenger mirror in to try and fix it but still no luck. - I've tried reprogramming thorugh the manual etc.

Another question - when adjustng the mirror I have to keep repressing the adjutster rather than it moving continously on the passenger side - compared to just holding down the drivers side and having continious movement- anyone elses ike this or is it just normal? - warranty is about to expire in next few months so what to get as much fixed as I can!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply's folks. Right after I posted this question I went home and read through the manual and it said to put the switch on the drivers side mirror setting and it worked. Simple as that. I should've read the manual first, but I was at work and it came accross my mind so I posted away. Thanks again...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts