Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 RRS V-8 Supercharged Dynamic
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally finished (at least I hope) with my minor face lift: Carbon Fibre Accessories, Dynamic Graphite Atlas Lettering and Gunmetal SVR wheels. I'm fairly happy with the results.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Tire Daytime Wheel

front lettering with carbon fibre grill

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

rear lettering with carbon fibre trim

Vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Automotive parking light Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
That is Super Sexy looking and even better those accents add since you first joined here! If I may say so... Have the front driver and passenger windows tinted to match the rear windows to totally Complete the Look! Plus they make for a much more comfortable ride in regards to both vision and heat reduction. The blaring sunrise here headed south east to work would start to give me headaches during the work week until I had mine tinted to match even with "Costa" Sunglasses on before I even go to work. Since the Tint that problem along with the heat reduction I could feel on my skin is no longer any sort of a problem. Not to mention asthetics of sexiness!

You've done a great job. Next up I'm painting my Brembo's "Ferrari Red" like you have done to yours or maybe it came that way. Either way that is one nice looking Rover!

·
Registered
17 RRS V-8 Supercharged Dynamic
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've done a great job. Next up I'm painting my Brembo's "Ferrari Red" like you have done to yours or maybe it came that way. Either way that is one nice looking Rover!
That's the original color from the factory. I've just scrubbed the hell out of them with this:
Bottle Liquid Plant Cosmetics Fluid

Just don't leave it on too long. It's fairly aggressive.

Reactions: Ham Hands

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
That's the original color from the factory. I've just scrubbed the hell out of them with this:
View attachment 298476

Just don't leave it on too long. It's fairly aggressive.
I'd only use that stuff on flesh I stuffed in a sealed plastic barrel that I wanted to get rid of, hahahaha!

Good application for what you used it for, for sure! I get nauseous around hard/harsh chemicals like that due to extra sensitive olfactory senses. I thought you just cleaned and repainted your Brembo's of which I'm going to do. The PO elected the "Gray" from factory which was a bum move from the build sheet I ordered. I'll remove the calipers from the knuckle and disc, tape off everything from overspray; clean and hit them 3-5 coats of light high temperature Ferrari Red myself. Once dried I'll center some Brembo decals in High-Gloss-White like that previous generation Sports I've seen them on that look great.
Again, nice what you have done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts