RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Oz and have recently purchased a 2006 Range Rover Sports TD 2.7 V6. The car has the previous owners memory seat settings and although I have followed the destructions in the manual I don't seem to be having any luck overriding these with new settings.

I'm wondering if you might be able to clarify how I can reset the seats - will a hard reset clear the previous settings? There doesn't seem to be any other functional issues with them and being a little OCD with the new car I'd really like to get this sorted out. Does anyone have any suggestions? or perhaps direct me to a more appropriate area on here to post my query?

Many thanks

Mrs H

·
Registered
314 Posts
Range Rovers are very loyal cars, like a "man's best friend," and yours is probably still remembering its previous owner.

After adjusting seat, steering wheel, and exterior mirror positions, press the M button on the side of the seat and keep it pressed; then within 5 seconds close the driver's door and press the memory position 1 button next to the M button. This should do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
grasshopper
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing