·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo1.jpg

Btw I just installed the gibson exhaust tips. Do they look even to you guys?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
340 Posts
Good looking truck, looks like a great purchase!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
132 Posts
Looks like a mechanical Storm Trooper. Cool!

·
Registered
78 Posts
The left tip sticks out a tad bit more than the left?..Im not sure..I wouldnt even have noticed it it if you didnt mention anything..cuz the ride looks amazing!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
63 Posts
The tips look awesome....can you send me a link to where you bought them? I'm looking for a set for my 2012 RRS HSE LE.

Do the exhaust tips have any "Gibson" logo embossed on them? Hopefully not.

Thanks and congrats on the sweet ride!

View attachment 11770

Btw I just installed the gibson exhaust tips. Do they look even to you guys?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Polar, I replied to your PM.

Here's another pic of exhaust tips. I think you might be right, rj23...the left side has been bothering me a bit..its positioned dead center and seemed about even when i compared with right side but looking at both from far away, the left seemed a tad lower

photo.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
Polar, I replied to your PM.

Here's another pic of exhaust tips. I think you might be right, rj23...the left side has been bothering me a bit..its positioned dead center and seemed about even when i compared with right side but looking at both from far away, the left seemed a tad lower

View attachment 11878
But there is no way I would have noticed if you didnt mention it. The pic above looks perfect...Man that ride looks good..I was driving around Fashion Island this past week..and man, they love the Rovers over there..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts