RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can recommend someone in the Edinburgh Area who would be able to advise on upgrade options for my 2004 Vogue, particularly in respect of the Television, Sat Nav and Phone Kits?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
31 Posts
Just stick 'Range Rover 2004 Android Head Unit' into eBay. I just bought one :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Since the 03-04 Range Rovers use the BMW ibus system...those components will work in the Range Rover. You can add the bluetooth hands free module, microphone, and steering wheel button, MKIV DVD sat nav, bm53 stereo module with sirius and aux input, a television module, and reverse camera....all integrated into the stock system.

HOWEVER...these will all cost several thousand $$$. Also, with Navigation and streaming music so good on phones now...it would probably be a waste of money to buy those expensive components.

I just spliced in an aux cord to the cd player and hooked up a cheap $20 bluetooth module to it. Now I pretty much just do everything from my phone and stream it through the module.

look at www.roverupgrades.com as to what I am talking about with those components. It will look the best, but it's simply not economically worth it unless you don't care about money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts