RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am new the LR family. I have a 2018 RR Velar 1st Edition. My wife has a 2018 Velar P380 as well. There seems to be fairly well known issues with ICTP in regards to media display and functionality. I have consistently had issues with connecting to my iPod or iPhone using USB. I use an iPod Touch and an iPhone X, both operating the latest iOS. My wife’s car has the same issues. As a result, I can’t use the device or access the Land Rover Apps on my iPhone. My display will often show no iPod connected or the source box will be greyed out. I am told that some software upgrades are due out this month, but my dealer didn’t know anything about it. Anyone know anything?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine had a lot of issues with the media console and is finally getting fixed now. Something with the control module and the part took about a month to get in just because they’re back ordered. I hope to get it back this week or early next week. You should let your dealership know about this issue. Mine had the same issues where the screen would go blank or grey and restart itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts