Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am looking for an experience Land Rover mechanic that is willing to travel to me to do repairs on my 2007 & 2014 Range Rover Sport Supercharge. I am located on an island called St.Croix, it is one of the four islands that make up the United States Virgin Islands, zip code 00821. Passport is NOT required, you can travel with your stateside ID. The United States Virgin Islands are USA territories so all USA rules, regulations, and currencies are exactly the same as the mainland. We do not have anyone experienced enough to diagnose and repair our vehicles here on the island. Mechanic must have the correct vehicle diagnostic computer for programming. The 2007 Sport has suspension issues and we believe the suspension pump needs to be reprogrammed. 2014 Sport just needs regular maintenance. We have a garage available, airfare and hotel would be covered by us.

Please guys, if you know anyone interested, let me know. It is so difficult finding someone experienced to work on our cars down here.

Thank You

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,459 Posts
I'm a dentist but competent enough to change the oil on your 2014. haha Actually visited St. Croix 3 years ago. Beautiful island. Good luck.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, is it a beautiful island but does have its limits. hopefully am able to find someone willing to travel out here. thank you

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
I'd fly out if I wasn't basically computer security 911 :lol:

If you're willing to do the oil change yourself, buy the Mityvac oil vacuum and a filter from the mainland, it is really pretty easy and I've done it in dress clothes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the issue truly is the 2007 rover that needs programming. A computer is needed to reprogramming the compressor. There are mechanics down here that can you work on the vehicle but can only go as far. No one down here has the computer for these vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.