Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope not bother with my bad english but can not find a forum that can help me. I have a range rover 1994 and i have problems after a while warming of walking and will change water pump and nothing. Someone to this happened?

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
231 Posts
not sure what your 94 RR is doing. the language may make this challenging.

It may not be perfect but it may help. try google.translate.com
Tal vez no sea perfecto, pero puede ayudar. tratar google.translate.com

are you having over heat problems?

We will be happy to help if we can. we just need more information.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey folks this is an English speaking site. Keep it that way so everyone here can contribute.
Not sure who this comment is dirrected to, but he is obviously trying to get some help on a RRC that is having some issues. He's also not a native english speaker but is doing his best to try. I on the other hand am english speaking, but am not going to hold the fact that he isn't against him, and will do my best to help him like I would anyone else on here. I mearly suggested he try translate.google.com to help him improve his english translation, so all us USA folk with our limited ability to comunicate can try to help the guy out.

ciao,
Simon

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
My posting had nothing to do with your suggestion to use a translator. In fact I would highly encourage the use of google or babblefish to communicate needs, requests and responces. However posting in spanish or other nonEnglish languages is highly frowned upon as it makes a mess of the search function and eliminates the ability for many folks to respond.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm confused....he did post in English, he just duplicated a sentence in Spanish to make sure the guy understood the suggestion. What's the issue?

Sent from my VS910 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Folks, chill out...seriously. It is a non issue now since many postings were deleted since most folks couldn't even read them as they were not in English. My posting was simply a reminder and not something for folks to get their knickers in a twist.

move on, nothing to see here... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts