RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few thousand miles left on my RRS 5.0 and want to maximize the warranty before it runs out. So far, I’m hearing some occasional exhaust noises/thuds on downshift and acceleration (just got this car a few months ago so maybe this is normal)—not exactly sure where it’s coming from. And one interior ambient light is out. Otherwise, no issues. Anything. I should look out for? Anyone know how to get a dealer to take a comprehensive look at the vehicle for repairs (preferably at no charge)?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would definitely check out all of your buttons / switches for wear and tear and the finish/coating coming off...a common issue. Air suspension seems to not be nearly as much of an issue on the L494s, but if you notice any suspension clunks or rattles, definitely have them take a deep dive into your suspension as that can add up. Had steering wheel and drivers side seat bottom replaced in another ride due to some wear/tear on the leather. Other than that, if you're all good, keep on driving and enjoying!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts