RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first time poster here. Just bought my 2019 RRS dynamic and immediately had it wrapped in a dark grey vinyl wrap.

The guys down in Miami did a great job.
Next job is putting some new wheels on.

Anyone out 24’s on theirs?
Any issues at all?

Not sure where to start with wheels either.
Looking for black to match the rest but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
87 Posts
Congrats on the new Rover, love the matte wrap.

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,159 Posts
Nice job--was the base color black?

In my opinion I'd keep the wheels as is -- those are great and you paid extra for them, might as well keep them. I think the matte color makes it unique enough, but of course in Miami maybe those are a dime a dozen :mrgreen:.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a corris grey to start. Didn’t change the color too much. Thanks for the info I’ll check out that post now to see. Love my baby. Already looking to get my wife to upgrade to a long base range now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Any chance of you taking a few close ups of different areas of vehicle? I have been thinking of wrapping and just curious how it looks close up, I know pictures don't do it justice but if you had time I would be interested in the close ups.

Looks really cool 8) never saw a matte finish wrap..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s on a truck being shipped to Arizona currently but I’ll get some more close up photos taken within the week. Photos just can’t grasp how sweet the matte finish is.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,159 Posts
Very good. I had toyed with the idea of getting a full size and wrapping it red since firenze is SVA only, and the people at the wrap shop said having a black base is the easiest to work with. Also would be good for resale down the road. Will consider if I go full size next time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah the reason that black is best is because when you come to seams they dont have to be too concerned with cornering all the way around the edges like around the hood and doors, the black background would look to the eye just like a shadow. if you had white it would pop out to your eye, it can be done but it would take much more time and skill to hide it all.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys first time poster here. Just bought my 2019 RRS dynamic and immediately had it wrapped in a dark grey vinyl wrap.

The guys down in Miami did a great job.
Next job is putting some new wheels on.

Anyone out 24’s on theirs?
Any issues at all?

Not sure where to start with wheels either.
Looking for black to match the rest but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Wrap looks GREAT. Very very sweet. If you decide to sell those wheels, please let me know! Those are the ones I wanted for mine, but bought off the lot so didn’t get a choice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
15683FBD-72D3-4F13-A61B-ECEFDE0A343A.jpg I’ve seen 24” wheels on RRS and to me it feels the wheel well better. I went with 22” rims because of my wife’s urging but wished I would have went with 24”. A guy on YouTube (650ib) has 24”.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts