RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Alright, Leo's Autos now offers flat color paint jobs. I offer high quality Krylon, Rust Oleum, and Painters Choice. I will offer lower prices then anyone else in the country. I also have quick turn around service. Ready in two days. :thumb:

idiots

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am thinking about painting my 09 HSE myself. How many cans of Rustoleum would it take? :|

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
texige said:
I am thinking about painting my 09 HSE myself. How many cans of Rustoleum would it take? :|

20 cans, so go strip down the $8,000 factory paint job on your RR and spray paint it. Dont bother taping it up, your more gangster with overspray.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Since the finish is supposed to be matte, I guess dust isn't a problem like a normal paint job so I could probably spray it in the driveway. Will the rustoleum stick to the chrome 24s if I decided to go for the murdered out look? :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
jaybear said:
If i was to consider a matte pâint , i would definetly consider white , and it woulfd have to be just the same paint as the original paint pattern . ie i would keep the original front and side grills , door handles etc .
Only other coloring would be probably dargening of the front and rear lights , burt more grey than black .

i know some of you guys have photoshop ... so if one wants to play .... Feel free , you could use the saudi red one as the model .

My truck is a stock 2002 Première Edition , same as the US 2003 HSE , With OEM 19' wheels .

bearjay

PS the white was not available when the RR MKIII came out in 2002 , if i'm correct .
In the US there were 2003 Chawton White Range Rovers.

Here are 2

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.js ... f=national

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.js ... f=national

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
122 Posts
They look like you ran out of money for the clearcoat or repossesed and driven out of the paint booth between coats. Not cool..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not my car, but a nice example of 'satin finish', with just the right amount of sheen and gloss in all the right places. Really stands out from the crowd of other gray vehicles.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts