RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends from the dealership let slip about a way to enable a massage feature on the seats for the MY2010. This apparently will be a feature on MY2011, and they have it encoded in software for certain beta testers for MY2010. I tried and it works!

Here's how you turn it on:

Turn the truck on, but don't start the engine.

Starting with the info selector on the steering wheel (not the radio one... the one with the "OK" button), enter the following sequence:

Up
Up
Down
Down
Left
Right
Left
Right
[then on the seat] Lumbar support in
Lumbar support out
[then on the dash] INFO
Start

Pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
and,
1. Google changed its name to Topeka
2. David Wright of the Mets is getting traded to Pittsburgh
3. Ukraine Range is Ukrainian (he's actually a Russian from Moscow :shhh: )

Oh, I hate April 1st...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well the City of Topeka actually did change their name to Google when they were trying to get Google to build a facility or something out here. No Joke. Pure fact.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Jarvis said:
One of my friends from the dealership let slip about a way to enable a massage feature on the seats for the MY2010. This apparently will be a feature on MY2011, and they have it encoded in software for certain beta testers for MY2010. I tried and it works!

Starting with the info selector on the steering wheel (not the radio one... the one with the "OK" button), enter the following sequence:

Up
Up
Down
Down
Left
Right
Left
Right
Lumbar support out
[then on the dash] INFO
Start

Pretty cool!
This is actually the code for 30 lives in Contra! Also, I am former KGB.

btw, anybody over 40 or under 30 will not understand that Contra line...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
Jarvis said:

Up
Up
Down
Down
Left
Right
Left
Right
Lumbar support out
[then on the dash] INFO
Start

Pretty cool!
This is actually the code for 30 lives in Contra! Also, I am former KGB.

btw, anybody over 40 or under 30 will not understand that Contra line...

Haha I was just going to say does it also give you unlimited lives?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
THIS IS NO JOKE - I tried it and it works...that may explain why my dirver seat won't go back the 1.5 inches the passenger seat does due to the massaging apartus clearance issues with the seat frame. You can change the massage frequency with + and - keys. With the heated seats on, it is killer; almost like a reverse lap dance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
BWB RRS HSE said:
THIS IS NO JOKE - like a reverse lap dance.
BWB is right - this is not a joke. I was able to activate the reverse lap dance and it works!!! The only problems I had was that the secret vent start to work as well and it feels like the dancer had few Burritos for for breakfast. I like my dancers to look and small like the ladies at Scores.

·
Registered
318 Posts
1098STricolore said:
BWB RRS HSE said:
THIS IS NO JOKE - like a reverse lap dance.
BWB is right - this is not a joke. I was able to activate the reverse lap dance and it works!!! The only problems I had was that the secret vent start to work as well and it feels like the dancer had few Burritos for for breakfast. I like my dancers to look and small like the ladies at Scores.
Scores is now Rick's Cabaret

1 - 9 of 9 Posts