RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news when mark IV will be introduced?

Best regards,

Peter :)

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Re: Marck IV

Will you be posting this same question every month? Perhaps you could just append to your original post? Or perhaps the fact that no one replies in fact gives you the answer you require?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Dan_UK_1984 said:
Will you be posting this same question every month? Perhaps you could just append to your original post? Or perhaps the fact that no one replies in fact gives you the answer you require?
Thanks for your friendly reply!

If this is the style of answers I do not want to be member of this board and cancel my registration.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Peter

·
Registered
238 Posts

Never mind Peter,
You have to accept he's living on the other side of the channel. ;)
Exactly one year ago he started answering posts with the word search and repeated this over and over again. :twisted:
In april 2009 he signed off but made his reappearence in september. :?
Only ask questions where the answer can be found in rave etc. and be aware they are not answered before. :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts

WIth the take over of TaTa all bets and scheduling are off. Although they initially said they would be following previously published release dates this may not be the case. I am sure once they have settled in date confirmations or changes will be announced.

Peter. In addition I would like to apologize for Dan's uncalled for responses. His actions are in no way the norm for RRnet members and will not be tollerated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

rrtoadhall said:
WIth the take over of TaTa all bets and scheduling are off. Although they initially said they would be following previously published release dates this may not be the case. I am sure once they have settled in date confirmations or changes will be announced.

Peter. In addition I would like to apologize for Dan's uncalled for responses. His actions are in no way the norm for RRnet members and will not be tollerated.

Hi,

Thanks for your nice lines (!) - of course, sorry, once questions are sometimes repeated.
Anyhow, LR are my favourite cars, and therefore I am interested about the new models and if it is worth to hold the actual model until to MK IV will arrive or, alternatively, to change before.
I had been travelling meanwhile with the TDV8 for 50.000Km without any trouble what so ever........

Best regards,

Peter :hand:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Not sure about the MKIV but I certainly like the updated 2010 model but will wait to change until the new 4.4l TDV8 arrives maybe with the introduction of the MKIV?

I too have a Buckingham Blue TDV8 Vogue and am very very pleased with it so far. Off to the Alps in it on Friday `)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gazellio said:
Not sure about the MKIV but I certainly like the updated 2010 model but will wait to change until the new 4.4l TDV8 arrives maybe with the introduction of the MKIV?

I too have a Buckingham Blue TDV8 Vogue and am very very pleased with it so far. Off to the Alps in it on Friday `)
Good luck and fun; just returned two days ago from the Alps - heavy winter conditon there - great countyside and amazing driving condition in "Snow Program",

have fun,

Peter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts