Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on placing an order for a full sized autobiography in either Mariana Black or Causeway Gray. I love black but hate the associated maintenance and usually inevitable swirls that may appear our time. That said, both of these colors are very dark. Does anyone the n there would be any difference in maintaining either color? My first choice is probably Mariana black. For the interior, I was thinking cirrus / ebony for both interior colors. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I asked the detailer who normally cleans my cars the same question and he suggested I stick with Causeway gray. By any chance do you happen to know anyone with Cirrus interior? If so, are they happy with the way it wears. I usually opt for a darker color leather but was thinking of getting a lighter shade this time around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was debating between the Causeway Gray and the Cirrus Grey colors.... reading this makes me think of sticking with the Cirrus Grey as it will be easier to maintain without having to worry as much about swirls/scratches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.