RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate the MAP sensor location. At idle in park it reads about 32Kpa which is around 10 inhg.

I dont think its reading right and ive tried about everything else for p0171 and p0174 codes. It will also run rich randomly too. I am going to replace it but just dont know its location. So if anyone knows where the manifold absolute pressure sensor is at, please help. I have an 08 range rover sport supercharged.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looks like its on the bottom of the intake elbow assembly. I believe that is the throttle body just under the intake tube at the rear. Can't post diagram, says it's too large.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I just needed a direction to go in.

·
Registered
861 Posts
That doesn't appear to be the supercharged engine.
BTW, how did you post that picture? I tried to do a much smaller section and it said I was still too large.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
That doesn't appear to be the supercharged engine.
BTW, how did you post that picture? I tried to do a much smaller section and it said I was still too large.
My bad. Did not see the SC part. My photo editor allows me to save it to a lower resolution. A work around is copy an image to Word, resize the pic to slightly smaller and copy it to Paint and save it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts