RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there are any manufactures that make a complete solution to protect the 2nd row on the LWB model for the winter months. I have ordered weathertech mats for the front row and the cargo area but they do not offer a 2nd row for the LWB! Those of you that own a LWB have you found any alternatives? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks crafty & izz for the constructive feedback....I live in snow country and have kids, just trying to protect my truck...NC and Florida obviously doesn't see the same type of weather we see...the Oem rover floor mats do not even come close to a full weather tech rear floor liner that I have had in my other vehicles, just trying to get some ideas from others that have. LWB

·
Registered
19 Posts
Work up the chain at Weathertech. I live and work close by there and just saw the owner (McNeil) getting out when he parked his L405 Autobiography LWB and when I checked it out he had Weathertechs in the back. Try again, they can get it done for you. They are the best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome gears! I will give it a shot...the front the rear cargo liner and the front floor mats arrived...very nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts