RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO,
Just left my dealership and they have a full siz supercharded long wheele base ready to go.
I have a Sport v8 everything but the smoker’s package coming in end of May.
My dillemma is I love the size of the full size, but want to be able to take corners.
The full size is lacking in stereo, it has the 825watt and does not have the refrigerator....silly, but I would like to have those options.

Opinions?

Thanks

·
Registered
531 Posts
If I were you it would be about whether I prefer more comfort and luxury over sportiness and handling
HELLO,
Just left my dealership and they have a full siz supercharded long wheele base ready to go.
I have a Sport v8 everything but the smoker’s package coming in end of May.
My dillemma is I love the size of the full size, but want to be able to take corners.
The full size is lacking in stereo, it has the 825watt and does not have the refrigerator....silly, but I would like to have those options.

Opinions?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Unless you are an audiophile 825 W is decent enough. Even though RRS V8 supercharged is sportier, a FFRR long wheel base V8 is not bad , definitely more comfy ride....if you really want "to take corners" then a sports car would be nice edition. BTW I have only used my cooler a few times in last 39 months....but I wanted that option on my new RRS V8 which I am picking this Tuesday. You can't go wrong with either ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your input.
Truth be told, I listen to a lot of am but I do love to bump the beat up now and again. That 1700 watt is very clean.
I have a bee in my bonnet about the cooler because I hate having my lipsticks melt when I leave my makeup in the car;-)
I have driven a toyota landcruiser for 10 years. Great truck, but ready to slide into something more luxurious.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Since the cooler only works while driving your lipstick is still going to melt when left in the car.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I wanted to be driven in the LWB. I want to drive the RRS.

-ThinkMac-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts