RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the divider recently to keep my dogs in the cargo area. I am going to have the dealer install the item because it seems a little labor intensive. My question is, is it easy to take out if you have long items to carry in the vehicle?

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's not difficult. The upper part may be a bit fiddly to position correctly, but not difficult. The lower part is very easy. I also have the third piece that divides the cargo bay in two. The whole structure seem a bit "weak" to me. I miss the cargo net from the old L322 which was very user friendly.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
6 Posts
I miss the cargo net from the old L322 which was very user friendly.
Totally agree, the lack of an easy to use luggage partition mechanism is almost a showstopper for us as L322 owners to take the upgrade to L405. The cargo net makes the car so much more versatile and user friendly as you say!

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
463 Posts
I always had the metal pet barrier in my L322 but used bungee cords to tie it to the floor so it came out in seconds...I have the upper portion for the L405 but have not put it in yet as I am holding out putting the two Springers in a black carpeted area until their haircuts...

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
68 Posts
Reviving an old thread. We are interested in the partition for our 2019 to keep the dogs in the back. Does it affect the recline of the non-executive seats? If it does can you simply remove it to restore the recline?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Unfortunately the reclining seats will rub against the divider and create scratches. And it's just too much work to remove the divider parts when not needed so you will not do that either.

If I didn't already have the divider kit, I would probably rather choose a cage solution for flexibility.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts