RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the specs on the factory lug nuts? Are they 12x1.5? These are like $200 from the dealer which is retarded so I'm trying to find a suitable replacement. I do have a set off a Lexus GX that appear to be the same (tapered end, with washer), so I'm also hoping I can use these since they're both metric...thanks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
Quick follow up: the RRS lugs are 14x1.5 and the Lexus ones are 12x1.5 - will these two mm's make a difference?
2mm is a lot. And I'm not just saying that cause I'm asian.

Reactions: Win7ermute

·
Registered
489 Posts
Unless you need a 2nd set of factory lug nuts, for which id also look elsewhere, I usually get my aftermarket lugs here
http://www.lugnutking.com/
Hes pretty cheap, i believe under $1 each, has spacers and colored lugs also & ships usps priority so they come fairly quick. Just one option for aftermarket lugs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jbrac25 said:
Unless you need a 2nd set of factory lug nuts, for which id also look elsewhere, I usually get my aftermarket lugs here
http://www.lugnutking.com/
Hes pretty cheap, i believe under $1 each, has spacers and colored lugs also & ships usps priority so they come fairly quick. Just one option for aftermarket lugs.
Thanks for the link, I will definitely use it...happen to have a part #? I know I need 14x1.5, but there's like a thousand lugs on that page! Thanks!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Uk R
It depends on what wheels your putting on, & what the offset is. I had some wheels a while back that i had to use the ET lugs so that i could get more turns to hold it better. You also could just need the regular lugs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jbrac25 said:
Uk R
It depends on what wheels your putting on, & what the offset is. I had some wheels a while back that i had to use the ET lugs so that i could get more turns to hold it better. You also could just need the regular lugs.
sorry I should have specified - they are for the stock 20" stormers, the mag style OEM lug.

Wife is now driving the RRS full time and does not like the 22's and Kahn RS-C reps...anybody wanna buy some 285 35 22's?

·
Registered
489 Posts
For the stock wheels Im pretty sure you want to get another set of LR lugs. They have a lip on them that holds the wheel but more importantly the diameter of the stock lug fits those holes perfectly where aftermarket lugs are usually smaller.
Heres a fairly cheap set on ebay although they are aftermarket OEM style. Way cheaper than OEM though. They guarantee fitment it looks like though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-FACTORY-OEM-STYLE-LUG-NUTS-RANGE-ROVER-SUPERCHARGED-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c0ec092efQQitemZ120506585839QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_7670wt_1165

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
jbrac25 said:
Uk R
sorry I should have specified - they are for the stock 20" stormers, the mag style OEM lug.

Wife is now driving the RRS full time and does not like the 22's and Kahn RS-C reps...anybody wanna buy some 285 35 22's?

Oh, Oh. Did you buy the M5?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rafa said:
Ukraine Range said:
jbrac25 said:
Uk R

Oh, Oh. Did you buy the M5?
CLS55 AMG :thumb: For anyone that wants to hear my review of the two cars (as I test drove both), let me know and I'll post here.

I am going to go with replica lugs since $200 for OEM is re-tar-ded.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
I'd love a review, only cause that's my next car so I want the skinny.
However, you need to stick around the forum to keep the unruliness in check brother.
We miss you in the welcoming committee and the "brief verbose" intolerance sub-committe that prevents this forum from sounding like a god **** cheerleading camp blog. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rafa said:
I'd love a review, only cause that's my next car so I want the skinny.
However, you need to stick around the forum to keep the unruliness in check brother.
We miss you in the welcoming committee and the "brief verbose" intolerance sub-committe that prevents this forum from sounding like a god **** cheerleading camp blog. :lol: :lol:
Goodbye everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
Goodbye everyone!!!!
You should have a proper sendoff then. Good luck with the MB. Musically its not "God Save the Queen," but here goes,

[youtube:dm2mmbhq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t06ngJezp3s&feature=related[/youtube:dm2mmbhq]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts