RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a set of DISCOVERY 18" for my P38. I know the wheels fit without center rings but what about the Lug Nuts, are Disc11 the same as P38.
Now if you know someone who would like a set or 22" KHAN's ????? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Some are; some aren't. Most are the 27mm studs but there are some which are smaller, maybe 24mm? The thread is exactly the same, it just depends on whether the depression in the rim is wide enough to take the 27mm stud.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Disco I and Classic rims are interchangeable. Disco II and P38 rims are interchangeable. Lug nuts follow suit. If indeed those are Disco rims then they are Disco II if they are fitting without modifications. This means your P38 lug nuts would be direct fit. However those rims scream aftermarket, not factory Disco. If so all bets are off on your P38 lug nuts and you may be on a hunting mission if they used a smaller tapered lug nut.

·
Banned
3,952 Posts
However those rims scream aftermarket, not factory Disco. If so all bets are off on your P38 lug nuts and you may be on a hunting mission if they used a smaller tapered lug nut.
The wheels shown in the pic are the Khan wheels he is, thankfully, taking off and replacing with a set of Disco 2 wheels. The nuts on those may well be some oddball type, but the question is are the nuts on a Disco the same as on a P38 (which seems to now have been answered).

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
My nuts are the same as a Disco II. THat is my story and I am sticking to it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Question anwered thanks, and correct the KHAN's are for the bin.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Question anwered thanks, and correct the KHAN's are for the bin.
I'd stick em on the eBog bin. Those Kahns are ridiculously expensive and overhyped new. There's probably someone out there who will pay lots of dosh to make their RR look gangsta. Maybe throw in a roll of 80% window tint to sweeten the sale as well :)

·
Banned
3,952 Posts
There's probably someone out there who will pay lots of dosh to make their RR look gangsta.
Nooooo, don't give anyone the opportunity to inflict them on another poor unsuspecting Range Rover, burn them.......

(and hope they've got a magnesium content so the make like fireworks!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts