RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
My first thought upon seeing those pictures was that Murdered Out's RRS was put into a dryer, got shrunk and came out as an LRX...

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PJPR01 said:
My first thought upon seeing those pictures was that Murdered Out's RRS was put into a dryer, got shrunk and came out as an LRX...

:D :D :D
:lol: :thumb:

Oh my God....what if...the 2011 LRX comes with a "color your caliper press-on brake cover" option?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
I hope that's some sort of early Freelander / LR2 redesign, not a development of the hot looking LRX concept car. If that is the way Land Rover is going with the LRX, I agree with you guys. Big downer.

LRX Concept

[attachment=0:1cpsjrbr]LRXmule.jpg[/attachment:1cpsjrbr]

PS: Moved to General Chatter

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's a test mule wearing a modified FL2 body for disguise - can't be too careful or a Chinese company will have one in production before LR....

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Leo said:
It's a test mule wearing a modified FL2 body for disguise - can't be too careful or a Chinese company will have one in production before LR....
I think Leo's right. The original Freelander was tested under a Meastro van body, this one has just been mocked up to make it look less suspicious. It gives no indication to the LRX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts